5 ways to improve baby motor skills
Here are 5 simple ways which will strengthen baby's muscle development and motor skills:
1. Keep socks off! No matter how cold the weather is, toddlers need to feel with their feet in order to improve their mobility.
2. Encourage tummy time. You've probably heard this many times now, but we can't stress enough how beneficial tummy time is for babies! Get them on their bellies and encourage them to move their head up and push up with their arms.
3. Once your baby has strong head control, lift your baby up onto a standing position. Get them to bounce and feel the floor underneath their feet.
4. Lie your baby on their backs and dangle toys. Watch them try to swat at it!
5. Use food to encourage fine motor skills by picking up soft fruit/vegetables and other snacks.